M, b. 31 March 1833, d. 14 February 1904
|Father*||Timothy Dorsey1 b. May 1809, d. 8 Sep 1854|
|Mother*||Margaret Lafin1 b. c 1811, d. c 1840|
|Last Edited||3 May 2019|
Patrick Dorsey was born on 31 March 1833 in Boheroe in the Parish of Kilteely, County Limerick; Godparents were Edmund Murnane and Ellen O'Brien.2 He married Bridget O'Connell in 1857. Patrick Dorsey died on 14 February 1904 in Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota, at age 70; The death record identifies Patrick's parents as Timothy Dorsey and Margaret Lafin. This suggests that Tomothy's marriage to Ellen Dea was his second marriage.3 He was buried in St. Marys Cemetery, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota.3
|Bridget O'Connell b. Aug 1839, d. 16 Oct 1905|
- [S42] The Old Catholic Cemetery, Henry Illinois, online http://genealogytrails.com/ill/marshall/OldCatholicCemetery/…
- [S38] Kilteely Catholic Church, Church Records for Kilteely Catholic Church.
- [S51] Minnesota, Death Records, 1866-1916, online https://familysearch.org/search/collection/show#uri=http://…, LDS: volume/page/certificate number: CN 314, film number: 1499028, digital folder number: 4225024, image number: 338.
- [S73] St. Josephs Catholic Church, Church Records for St. Josephs Catholic Church.
- [S134] St. Mary's Catholic Church, Church Records for St. Mary's Catholic Church.