M, b. 14 April 1865, d. 11 December 1945
|Father*||John Barnes2 b. 1834, d. 24 May 1904|
|Mother*||Bridget _____3 b. 1 Nov 1830, d. 25 Apr 1900|
Last Edited=5 May 2012
John Barnes was born on 14 April 1865 in Illinois, United States.1,4 He married Matilda Owens, daughter of William James Owens and Bridget Alice Ryan, in 1908 in La Prairie Township, Stark County, Illinois, United States.1 John Barnes died on 11 December 1945 in Stark County, Illinois, United States, at age 80.4 He was buried in St. Patrick's Cemetery, Camp Grove, Marshall County, Illinois, United States.4
- [S236] May 4, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, United States, Roll: T624_311; Page: 9B; Enumeration District: 0043; Image: 266; FHL microfilm: 1374324.
- [S14] Darby Day, Index of Cemetery, October 23, 1956 Dennis Day Files, John Barnes Sr.
- [S14] Darby Day, Index of Cemetery, October 23, 1956 Dennis Day Files, Bridget Barnes.
- [S14] Darby Day, Index of Cemetery, October 23, 1956 Dennis Day Files, John Barnes.
- [S1] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online https://www.familysearch.org/search/collection/…, LDS: digital folder number: 4008049, image number: 2013, film number: 1556744, volume/page/certificate number: cn 11.