F, b. April 19, 1899, d. July 2, 1985
|Father*||John Day b. May 23, 1848, d. February 13, 1929|
|Mother*||Bridget Cooney b. May 5, 1854, d. December 24, 1929|
Cleophus Day was born on April 19, 1899 in Essex Township, Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of John Day and Bridget Cooney. Cleophus Day married Francis Christian King circa 1925 in Illinois. Cleophus Day died on July 2, 1985 in Moline, Illinois, at age 86.2 She was buried in St. Mary Cemetery, East Moline, Rock Island County, Illinois.2
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||31 Jan 2021|
- [S346] Cleophus Day King Social Security Death Index, by Social Security Administration.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 31 January 2021), memorial page for Cleo Day King (1899–2 Jul 1985), Find a Grave Memorial no. 94330780, citing Saint Marys Cemetery, East Moline, Rock Island County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by Searching the Past (contributor 47231487).
- [S345] June 5, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 3; Enumeration District: 0130; FHL microfilm: 1240345.
- [S348] April 28, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_323; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 0121; FHL microfilm: 1374336.
- [S535] January 3, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_409; Page: 3B; Enumeration District: 152.
- [S536] April 15, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 17B; Enumeration District: 0018; FHL microfilm: 234028.
- [S537] April 15, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-00874; Page: 63A; Enumeration District: 81-20.