Francis Eugene Day1
M, b. September 17, 1908, d. January 10, 1958
|Father*||John Edward Day1 b. September, 1879, d. October 20, 1973|
|Mother*||Mary Lavina Colgan1 b. March 6, 1887, d. November 15, 1967|
Francis Eugene Day was born on September 17, 1908 in Bloomington, McLean County, Illinois.1 He was the son of John Edward Day and Mary Lavina Colgan.1 Francis Eugene Day married Anna Williamson on December 26, 1938 in St. Dominic Church, Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois.2 Francis Eugene Day died on January 10, 1958 in Kewanee, Henry County, Illinois, at age 49. Eugene suffered injuries when he fell from a porch roof into a cellar way on the Mrs. Joseph Flynn farm east of Toulon. He had been employed on the farm for 31 years.1,2 He was buried in St. Dominic Cemetery, Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois.1
Family: Francis Eugene Day and Anna Williamson
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||29 Jan 2021|
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 29 January 2021), memorial page for Francis Eugene Day (17 Sep 1908–10 Jan 1958), Find a Grave Memorial no. 31213929, citing Saint Dominics Cemetery, Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by Stephen Cantrell (contributor 48212706).
- [S524] [Unknown author], Obituary Francus Eugene Day.
- [S520] April 27, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_316; Page: 19A; Enumeration District: 0102; FHL microfilm: 1374329.
- [S522] January 14, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_409; Page: 13B; Enumeration District: 152.
- [S521] April 22, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 4B; Enumeration District: 0012; FHL microfilm: 2340297.