F, b. July 2, 1858, d. August 22, 1891
|Father*||Darby Day b. circa 1805, d. February 18, 1882|
|Mother*||Johanna Murnane b. July 12, 1819, d. November 16, 1902|
Margaret Day was born on July 2, 1858 in Marshall County, Illinois. She was the daughter of Darby Day and Johanna Murnane. Margaret Day died on August 22, 1891 in Marshall County, Illinois, at age 33. Margaret Day died at the Marshall County Poor Farm. The cause of death is given as "insanity with cerebral amania." The record indicates that she had been insane for 20 years.1 She was buried in St. Patrick Cemetery, Marshall County, Illinois.2,3
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||1 Feb 2021|
- [S323] Margaret Day Death Certificate.
- [S14] Darby Day, Index of Cemetery, October 23, 1956 Dennis Day Files.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 01 February 2021), memorial page for Margaret Day (1861–1894), Find a Grave Memorial no. 137839096, citing Saint Patrick Cemetery, Marshall County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by Stephen Cantrell (contributor 48212706).
- [S6] June 4, 1860 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 30; Family History Library Film: 803210.
- [S3] July 3, 1865 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Archive Collection Number: 103.010; Roll Number: 2182; Line: 3.
- [S5] June 14, 1870 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: M593_254; Page: 451B; Family History Library Film: 545753.
- [S19] June 8, 1880 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: 252; Page: 458C; Enumeration District: 282.